Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 25 update.

Today was my MRI.  I got up at 4 am to get ready.  Luckily I am a morning person.  We got to the hospital at 6:30am.  As we were walking up there, we didn't see any lights on.  We wondered if they were open.  They were.  :)  They had me fill out the standard forms and then get changed for the MRI.  Before they started, they had a paper for me to go over.  I was kinda puzzled about this.  Evidently on the consent form for the contrast they were going to give me, I signed the line to decline it instead of ok-ing it.  We got the right line signed and proceeded to the test.  I guess I am not the morning person I thought I was. :D

The test went fine.  Again it was noisy.  The nice thing was they let me get up and stretch periodically through the test.  That helped a lot.  The tech was very impressed with how I did.  She said I was very cooperative.  I can't help but think all the prayers I have been getting was what did the trick.

The tech said the doctor should have the results possibly sometime this afternoon.  I assume I will get the results on Friday when I go see Dr. Gupta.  Please continue to pray for good results.

I again want to thank everyone who has been praying for me.  I know I couldn't have made it this far without it.  God is good and I know he hears our prayers.  I definitely feel God's peace around me.

I was really tempted to come home and go back to bed.  But I was afraid I wouldn't wake up to go work at noon. This evening may be really interesting at work. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment