Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 8 update

After work today I went to Mom's to go see Gracie's softball game.  While eating supper I realized I hadn't called home for my messages.  So I checked and I got a message with some very good news.  The biopsy results were in on the spots on my left breast.  Both spots were benign.  Praise the Lord!  Now I can concentrate on kicking what cancer I do have in the other breast to the curb.

I go back to see Dr. Schmidt on June 7.  I will see what the game plan is then.  Thanks so much to everybody for your prayers.  God is good all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news. So glad to hear you have Dr Schmidt and Gupta on your team!!! Love them both. Keep kicking cancer butt girl. If you are interested in walking at Relay For Life survivor lap with us let me know.

    ReplyDelete