Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15 update

I went for my second chemo treatment yesterday.  I saw Dr. Gupta first.  The results of the blood test I took on Friday were good so chemo was a go.  He said whatever I was doing, keep it up.  I still have permission to give people a hard time but he told me I have to listen to Mom.  Mom really liked hearing that. :)

Chemo lasted about 1 1/2 hours.  So far the nausea hasn't been to bad.  I think I have a better handle on taking the nausea medicine and eating small amounts throughout the day seems to be helping.  I still have my bouts of being tired.

I go in for a followup shot this morning.  I am hoping I feel better later in the week to enjoy the rest of my vacation.

Thanks again for all the prayers and warm thoughts.  I know they are getting me through this.  Keep them coming.

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying without ceasing. Phillipians 4:7-9

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mama. I hope she knows how much. ~You're kinda okay too. :-P

    ReplyDelete