Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12 update

Yesterday I completed my 4th chemo session.  I am officially half way through.  HOORAY!!!  I would have updated my blog yesterday but I was extremely tired and was not sure if I could keep things straight.   My chemo brain is making life interesting.

Today I am doing about the same: tired, achey and queasy stomach.  Nothing I haven't had before so I know I can get through it.

My next chemo session starts a new set of drugs.  Instead of lasting an 1 1/2 hours, it will last 3 hours.  I also have to take 5 pills the night before my chemo and 5 pills the day of to prevent an allergic reaction to the chemo.  Not sure how I am going to react to this new chemo, but at least I only have 4 of them.

I again want to thank everyone for all the prayers and positive thoughts on my behalf.  I know without a doubt that that is was is getting my through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment